Opulent Features

... Another unsuccessful attempt

I don't know about the most of you but i fell unsuccessful in acquiring any item of clothing from my hyped up Alexander WangxH&M collection.


  1. First of all my day started by me forgetting about the whole collection release date!! (How could i forget one of the biggest things on my mind right now?!!)
  2. I then had no 3G so i was unable to check Instagram and Twitter like i normally do...
  3. On top of that, i was hella busy at school today so i would of had to take a whole day off just to purchase something.
  4. And then just to top it off, when i did clock  that the release was indeed yesterday of all days at about 6:00 in the evening... EVERYTHING WAS GONE.
I know for a fact that i wasn't the only one who missed out on the pleasure of getting hold of a Black bag packed with black boxes of black and white monochrome glory that is the designs of Wang and the H&M creative team.

Even though I'm saying this, i did manage to cop a bralet and sports bra for a friends Christmas present this morning. That is a point to mention; if you look early every morning, you might be in luck as H&M count their remaining stock take from returns and misplaced garments and update their website. Because of this, my friend was lucky, but me on the other hand... I'm still frowning and pouting.



P.s to those who did manage to get a numerous pieces, can you refrain from posting pictures of you with gazillion bags on instagram, its making the rest of us feel bad... thank you x

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment